Our Sleep Group consists of five, one and a half hour, weekly sessions. Together with the other participants you will learn a variety of techniques based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy designed at challenging unhelping sleeping habits and re-establishing a positive relationship with sleep.
This group aims to help attendees:
- Understand what contributes to poor sleep
- Learn a variety of tips designed to strengthen the bed-sleep connection
- Improve both the quality and duration of sleep
- Learn how to manage the overactive mind in bed
- For this group it is essential you complete a questionnaire with our therapist beforehand. This ensures we rule out any other conditions which may be affecting your sleep for which better treatments may be available.
The Sleep Group is currently running online and not face to face due to the pandemic. If you want to know more or would like to join a group please request an appointment with us here.