Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
We recognise that this is a very difficult time for people and we are working hard to ensure we offer as much support as possible to people living within the Borough of Kingston. We are also working hard to follow government and NHS guidelines aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19. This means we are making some changes to how we provide psychological assessments and treatments, the type of support we offer:
- We are only able to offer assessment and treatment sessions by telephone, video (Skype/Zoom) or online support.
- We are offering additional support for front-line workers.
- We are currently only offering evening appointments to front-line workers
- If you only wish to have face-to-face appointments, we would encourage you to try telephone or video sessions first, or to get in contact once we resume face-to-face support (we expect the situation to remain the same for potentially 2-3 months).
- You can keep up-to-date on developments here on the website or by emailing us on cim-tr.kingston-iCope@nhs.net.
- Our team have developed the attached COVID-19 Resource pack that you may find helpful.
The following websites may also offer you some useful advice or support: