Online CBT with Ieso Digital Health
If the symptoms of depression or anxiety are getting in the way of your everyday life and you’d prefer the convenience of having therapy online, Ieso Digital Health provides a confidential and discreet online cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) service with real, qualified therapists. To be eligible for this service you must be registered with a GP in Camden, and be aged 18 or over.
Ieso delivers CBT in real time over the internet by a fully qualified therapist. Online CBT sessions follow the same format as traditional face-to-face therapy but take place in a secure online therapy room, allowing you to attend from anywhere you feel most comfortable. All you need is a device that can connect to the internet.
The service is confidential, discreet and easy to access, ideal for those who would prefer therapy without having to attend face-to-face sessions. Appointments can be scheduled for any time of day, including evenings and weekends, to fit around work and other life commitments.
Online CBT can be used to treat a range of common mental health disorders, including anxiety, depression, panic attacks, OCD, and phobias, and has been proven to deliver outcomes that are as effective as face-to-face therapy.
For more information about what to expect from Ieso, please watch this short video: Ieso Demo Video. To contact Ieso, you can call them on 0800 074 5560.
Online one-to-one CBT provided by Ieso Digital Health
Ieso Digital Health delivers one-to-one Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in real-time over the internet using written (typed) conversations. Patients meet with an accredited psychotherapist in a secure online therapy room, at a scheduled time.
Access to online CBT is very quick; you can typically have your first appointment within two weeks of opting in to the service.
Key benefits include:
- The therapy is the same as face-to-face CBT, just delivered online
- Appointments are 60 minutes long and can be attended from anywhere patients can connect to the internet, whether on the move, or from the comfort of their own home
- All that is required is a PC, tablet or smartphone
- Appointments can be scheduled for any time of day, including evenings and weekends to fit around work and other life commitments
- As the therapy is online and in written format, patients can review their session content and transcripts at any time during and after treatment
- Some people prefer the anonymity of online therapy
How to access this free service
To be eligible for this service you must be registered with a GP in Camden or Islington. You can refer yourself to the service or you can ask your GP or healthcare professional for a referral. Self-referring allows you to access the live online therapy service promptly and easily without the need to visit your GP.
Alternatively, call us on 01954 230066 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm (UK time).