The Feeling Good Group is a 6 week course which provides you with tools to help you understand and manage your emotional wellbeing. The course promotes peer support and discussion with an emphasis on learning CBT-based techniques that you can take away and put into practice. We aim to provide you with an overview of tools and techniques for managing low mood, anxiety and stress.
The course runs on Monday evenings at 5.30pm, or Thursday lunchtimes at 12pm for 90 minutes.
- Session 1: Understanding low mood, anxiety and stress, introduction to CBT, goals for therapy
- Session 2: Understanding and managing worry
- Session 3: Understanding low mood and behaviour, breaking free from the cycle
- Session 4: Understanding unhelpful thinking patterns and how we can rebalance these
- Session 5: Understanding anxiety, physical symptoms, fight-or-flight response, avoidance
- Session 6: Maintaining progress